Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment Done but not received premium service

Payment Done but not received premium service

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I paid via UPI for 1 month plan the money has been deducted from my account but my account is not yet upgraded. I received failed transaction error on payment gateway.

1 Reply

Hey @Vedantrshahu,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Would you mind checking your Receipts page? There you should be able to see all your charges and check if your payment has gone through successfully.

If you don't see any payments there, it means that it haven't gone through successfully on our end and you should receive the money back in a few days.

If the payment has gone through successfully it's possible that you've logged in to a different account and that's why you don't see your subscription. You can check this FAQ out to know if you have more than one account. 

If you've confirmed you're in the correct account and still don't see the Premium features, we suggest reaching out to our Support team through any of these channels so they can take a look at your account and further assist you with this.

Let us know how it goes.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts