Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Will there be a $9.99 for 3 months Premium deal for Summer 2021?

Every year in mid-May Spotify sends out an email offering 3 months of Spotify Premium for $9.99. Usually the deal starts being offered around May 15 and you have until June 30 to sign up for it. I haven't got anything yet this year, so I'm curious if...

• Casual Listener
  • Every year in mid-May Spotify sends out an email offering 3 months of Spotify Premium for $9.99. Usually the deal starts being offered around May 15 and you have until June 30 to sign up for it. I ha...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

account

My Question or Issuei paid my old account spotify account when i was meant to do the new one so i want a refund so i can use it on my new one. i just paid it today and cancelled it same day so please refund is needed thank you

•     My Question or Issue i paid my old account spotify account when i was meant to do the new one so i want a refund so i can use it on my new one. i just paid it today and cancelled it ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free trail

I got A give card a month ago and used it, and it work great, now I want to pay and get the free trail first, it won’t let me get the trail and just wants me to pay by each month, it’s a new account and never had a trail and a new card as well.

• I got A give card a month ago and used it, and it work great, now I want to pay and get the free trail first, it won’t let me get the trail and just wants me to pay by each month, it’s a new account ...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problemas plan duo

Tengo un problema con mi plan Duo, no puedo ingresar a mi cuenta si la otra persona está usando la app y viceversa

• Visitor
  • Tengo un problema con mi plan Duo, no puedo ingresar a mi cuenta si la otra persona está usando la app y viceversa   
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Connecting Duo account to daughters phone

I paid for duos so my daughter can listen, when I send her the link it’s asking fir log in info. When She enters my log in info it’s still just the one account. What am I doing wrong?

• Visitor
  • I paid for duos so my daughter can listen, when I send her the link it’s asking fir log in info. When She enters my log in info it’s still just the one account. What am I doing wrong? 
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium in Venezuela

PlanPremiumCountryVenezuelaDeviceiPad pro 9.7Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueI came from the US to Venezuela with Spotify premium, in the US it worked perfectly, but now that I am in Venezuela and still paying for it, it wouldn't let me se...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Venezuela Device iPad pro 9.7 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue I came from the US to Venezuela with Spotify premium, in the US it worked perf...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't try the premium trial

PlanFreeCountryU.S.ADeviceLenovo Laptop/iPhone 13Operating SystemWindows 10/iOS My Question or Issue Today was the last day to start the free 3-month premium trial, so I decided to go ahead and try it out. I have never tried premium or a premium tria...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country U.S.A Device Lenovo Laptop/iPhone 13 Operating System Windows 10/iOS   My Question or Issue   Today was the last day to start the free 3-month premium trial, so...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • free trial
    Free trial not working
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Incorrect Phone Number

PlanFreeCountryUKDeviceiphone 7Operating Systemlatest ios update My Question or IssueA couple months ago i cancelled my spotify premium subscription meaning i would be able to subscribe to the 3 months for £9.99 plan. Everything went fine with puttin...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country UK Device iphone 7 Operating System latest ios update   My Question or Issue A couple months ago i cancelled my spotify premium subscription meaning i would be able t...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How sportify is rejecting my card without a valid reasoning

Please I would like know why sportify keeps rejecting my card for no reason because I've went to bank, I have sufficient money for the subscription and yet it ain't working. I'll like to know what's the issue

• Visitor
  • Please I would like know why sportify keeps rejecting my card for no reason because I've went to bank, I have sufficient money for the subscription and yet it ain't working. I'll like to know what's ...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify premium for students not working

I had re-verified for students premium a couple of months back but i failed to pay for it this month. Now, whenever i try to go to the subscriptions tab to pay, it doesnt show the spotify for students option anymore, showing the help about student pr...

• Visitor
  • I had re-verified for students premium a couple of months back but i failed to pay for it this month. Now, whenever i try to go to the subscriptions tab to pay, it doesnt show the spotify for student...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can you use tthe same card on multiple accounts?

Plan - PremiumCountry - Australia Device(macbook, PC)Operating System(macOS Monterey , Windows 10) My Question or IssueI made a new account using an alt gmail since i couldnt get into my old acc using my personal gmail and i purchased the free 3 mont...

• Visitor
  • Plan - Premium Country - Australia   Device (macbook, PC) Operating System (macOS Monterey , Windows 10)   My Question or Issue I made a new account using an alt gmail si...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I went back to Free but my credit card was charge!

My payment due was on the 12th and it was charged yesterday but since the 12 i went down to the free account and the charge at my CC still there and i enter to spotify and still telling me that i'm free how can I fix that without paying again.

• My payment due was on the 12th and it was charged yesterday but since the 12 i went down to the free account and the charge at my CC still there and i enter to spotify and still telling me that i'm f...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution the 3 month Premium, will it always bill every 3 months, or after 3 months, bill every month

PlanPremiumCountry Canada DeviceSamsung A52Operating SystemWindow 10 My Question or Issuethe 3-month Premium, will it always bill every 3 months, or after 3 months, bill every month AND, i thought first 3 month is free? but got charge for about 12 CA...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Canada   Device Samsung A52 Operating System Window 10   My Question or Issue the 3-month Premium, will it always bill every 3 months, or after 3 months, bill...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I have been paying for both premium family and premium duo for about 6 months

Sweden mac, android Hi, I have been paying for both premium family and premium duo for about 6 months with my wife, I don't know how it got changed to duo but I've been paying double. any chance to get my money back?We have not increased the members ...

• Sweden   mac, android   Hi, I have been paying for both premium family and premium duo for about 6 months with my wife, I don't know how it got changed to duo but I've been paying doubl...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t get premium

I'm trying to get premium but when I click resume premium it takes me to the bottom options like company, communities, and useful links. It does nothing it just takes me there and I been searching for a way to get premium but every time I click get p...

• I'm trying to get premium but when I click resume premium it takes me to the bottom options like company, communities, and useful links. It does nothing it just takes me there and I been searching fo...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to switch from Premium Family to Duo

PlanPremiumCountryChile My Question or IssueHi! I just signed up to a Premium Family account and I realized Duo is a better option for me and my partner. How do I switch? Should I wait until next month or I can do it right away? Will I be charged twi...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Chile   My Question or Issue Hi! I just signed up to a Premium Family account and I realized Duo is a better option for me and my partner. How do I switch? Should I wa...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [BANKING INFOS] I have to reenter my credit card infos * every month *

PlanFamilyCountryFranceDeviceDesktop+Tablet+smartphoneOperating System- My Question or IssueSince I changed my credit card in late 2021, every month I receive a mail telling me I have to update my payment informations, even if I have enough money on ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Country France Device Desktop+Tablet+smartphone Operating System -   My Question or Issue Since I changed my credit card in late 2021, every month I receive a mail telling ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Being Charged Sitll

PlanFreeCountry USADeviceIPhone 7 & ChromebookMy Question or Issue I am being charged still $9.99 per month, but on my account it says free. I have only had one account and one email used to register.

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country  USA Device IPhone 7 & Chromebook My Question or Issue  I am being charged still $9.99 per month, but on my account it says free. I have only had one accou...
  • 225pywzyhxxfunudantj
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Hi

I need help to finish trying to go premium it keeps saying something went wrong

• Visitor
  • I need help to finish trying to go premium it keeps saying something went wrong   
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes