Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Applying asos free 3 month code

Applying asos free 3 month code

I have received a 3 month premium free code from asos but there is no way to apply it
12 Replies

Hi there,

Thanks for the post.

In the email you've received from ASOS, there should be a link. Follow that link to start your 3-month trial subscription Process with Spotify.

Hope this helps.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have the same and it doesn't work 

same here, it literally doesnโ€™t work

Hey folks,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community.

The current 3 month Premium offer is for people that haven't tried Premium before - new subscribers. 

If you're getting an error message when trying to redeem the offer - it means that you're not eligible.

This can also happen if you've paid for Premium in the past on another account with the same payment method or if your account was on Premium as member of a Family plan before. In those cases it won't be possible to activate any trial offer as well. For full information on the topic, check out this support article. 

If you haven't been a subscriber before, then you should be able to get the 3 months - we recommend trying to subscribe in a different browser or in an incognito window to avoid any issues caused by the saved cache or cookies.

Hope this helps. If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

LyubkaModerator

Hello,

When I click on the link, it says that :

This page no longer exists. We cannot find the page you are looking for. Our FAQ or our Community might help you.

How am I supposed to get my premium now???

Hey there,

Thanks for the replies.

In such a case we advise you to contact ASOS support so they can send you a new link as the links are distributed by them.

Hope this clears things a bit,

Cheers!

DianModerator

I've had the same email and have not had a premium account before but there's no where I can add the code from ASOS. Please help ๐Ÿ™ 

Hey @Laura134 

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

If you've received the e-mail and you have the code, we'd recommend that you try to redeem it in this website here. 

Click on "Start free trial"  and you should see a blank space in which you'd need to enter the code then click on "Get started" to finish the subscription. Screenshot for visibility.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here for you.

LyubkaModerator

When I did this and put in the code it said the usually " we're all mixed up" and the cassette tape! How now can I redeem

my asos code and get premium??!

Same, never had premium and that link gives me a 404 page. The code was sent by my friend yesterday and was not time sensitive. So what's up??

Hey folks, 

Thanks for getting in touch about this here in the Community. 

@MekaM, keep in mind that the links are sent directly from ASOS to their eligible customers, so we can't guarantee that it'll work if the code was shared by a friend. Additionally, note that this offer isn't available in all markets. In this case, if you're sure your account is trial eligible and the link was sent directly to you and not a third party, we'd recommend that you reach out to our Support team through any of these channels so they can confirm if you're located in an eligible country and further assist you with this. 

@007Ruth, if you've already followed the suggest steps, we suggest that you reach out directly to out Customer support on the link I've mentioned previously so they can take a closer look at your account and continue helping with this. 

Hope this helps. If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

โ€œMusic acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.โ€โ€“ Maria von Trapp

WEll I found out the promo is restricted to UK, France, Germany, Ireland and the US market. I'm in Canada so it's region locked. GG I guess. 

Suggested posts