Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Are there premium only songs?

Are there premium only songs?

I think there are some songs on premium but not on free, such as Logic's Young Sinatra: Undeniable mixtape only being on my premium account but not on free.

7 Replies

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community,

At the current time, Premium-only songs do not exist. You can find more information on this topic here. The song titled "Logic - Young Sinatra: Undeniable" is currently not available on Spotify - this could be due to a variety of reasons. If you are sure that this song is on your Spotify premium account, please get back to me so that I can investigate. A search for it just brings up a Playlist with this name - please ensure this is not what you are referring to.

Many thanks!

I meant the mixtape Young Sinatra: Undeniable

So like what about Raphael Saadiq Ask of You, I think it’s on there but why can’t i listen to it?

Hey @PrestonThe2nd, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Spotify wants all the world’s music and podcasts on Spotify, but availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on the permissions from rights holders.

Spotify does add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon.

Hope this helps!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

There is this single called Pet Peeves and it is but Matthias, when I clicked play it said "you have found a premium feature". I am so confused because I just listened to this song three weeks ago. Right now I am not liking Spotify.

Hey @NathanRickersVlogs

Thanks for reaching out, and sorry to hear that you've experienced this. Can you try logging out > restart device > log back in? If that doesn't work and you're still seeing that message, can you send me a screenshot of what you're seeing? Also, let me know when exactly that message pops up (is it after you tap play for the song, or when you tap something else)? 

Keep me posted. 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts