Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Annual Subscription

Annual Subscription

I have had for the past 2 years an annual subscription and would like to have it again this year, but the subscription expired today and I do not see an option to do an annual subscription. please send me a link to the annual subscription; I believe I had to do the same thing last year. should have an available for use when you ready to signup again. 

Top Answer
Mario
Spotify Legend

Hey @weirjk,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Just to confirm, do you see the annual subscription option if you go here

Hope you'll find this useful. Let us know how you get on!

Top Answer
Eni

Hey there @weirjk

Thanks for letting us know that. 

If you can't see the option in the link @Mario sent previously, it's possible that the yearly payment is no longer available at your location.

However, you can get a monthly recurring Premium subscription here which you can pay with a payment method that meets these requirements. 

If you have any questions, just let us know.

9 Replies

Hey @weirjk,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Just to confirm, do you see the annual subscription option if you go here

Hope you'll find this useful. Let us know how you get on!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

No, I do not see annual subscription option. Just see my current premium
option which is individual and then Duo and family and student. Nothing
about how the pay annuilly.

Hey there @weirjk

Thanks for letting us know that. 

If you can't see the option in the link @Mario sent previously, it's possible that the yearly payment is no longer available at your location.

However, you can get a monthly recurring Premium subscription here which you can pay with a payment method that meets these requirements. 

If you have any questions, just let us know.

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Whole idea is that I am a teacher, I like making one "annual payment" and
not have to worry about it for a year. So in USA does not have annual
subscriptionsm anymore? The last two years I have done it this way.

Hi there @weirjk

Thanks for your reply. 

We're afraid the yearly payment is no longer available at your location.

In this case, we suggest that you check the other payment options we have in the links we sent previously.

Also, if you prefer, you can use gift cards that you can find at the main stores.

If you need help with anything else, just let us know. 

Cheers!

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

an annual subscription would be great monthly it is pain.

In Finland link for annual subscription didn't work.

New price going on for a year 10,99 I think is too much. Ended up getting rid of subscription.

I absolutely hate to pay monthly, if you get annual with discount, I'd be running to subscribe again.

Give 3 months free and then when paid once for a year instead of 10,99 it could be 8,24 euros only. Thanks.

Another way could be to restore Unlimited plan for half the premium price.

I do not really use Premium features like Offline, so I was keen to press the button.

You can listen for free anyway. So that's, the best discount they had.

It's sad they removed the annual suscription option. I don't like to pay for monthly suscriptions neither. Unfortunately that option is the only reason I used to pay spotify and any other subscriptions I don't have Netflix for the same reason. Also not only in the US the option was removed. In Costa Rica happened too.

I found a way to pay annually, almost.

You buy Spotify gift cards from local store and redeedm them. You need two 60e cards.

Redeem them at once and you have one year of music. It is also cheaper this way, as I get one month free compared to card.

Suggested posts