Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Be able to edit playlists on mobile

Be able to edit playlists on mobile

I'm using Spotify Free on an iPhone 6s, with the recent automatic update. Now, I can no longer view which songs are on one of my playlists. When I select a playlist, it only shows me a Shuffle Play button, an Add Songs button, the names of recent song additions, and suggested playlists. This makes it impossible to delete or reorder songs.

2 Replies

Hey @Jellyon

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome. We hope you don't mind us moving your post out of the ideas section to one of our Help boards, as it fits better here.

At the moment, that is how the playlists work with the free version on mobile devices. At the end of the 'You added' list, you should see the option 'and more'. You can click there to see all of the songs you've added. Additionally, you can tab the three dots > 'Edit playlist', to remove or add songs. 

On another note, there's no option to reorder the songs, as that is a Premium only feature. You can check out our Support page, to get more info on how playlists work and know the differences between the free and Premium features.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Susan_GPModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

In Spotify, I have recently noticed a change. I have been using it for quite some time and Spotify actually helps me alot. But the new change which was recently updated was not really helpful. Now after the update, I'm not able to view the songs in my playlist or play them by my own choice. Usually when I used to click any song in my playlist, it would play but unfortunately now that I opened my playlist I cannot view my songs properly like I used to and when I click on any of those songs it just plays a 5 second part of that song and then just stops. And this is not much helpful. I would really appreciate if this setting was reverted back to how it was so it is quite easy for me to view my songs and play whatever I choose to play from my playlist. I really hope that I will see my playlist back to how it was very soon.

Thank you

I'd really appreciate it if my suggestion is considered carefully and action is taken. Atleast if not for someone else, please make sure to change the settings of my Spotify screen.

Suggested posts