Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't subscribe to premium

Can't subscribe to premium

Hey so I had Spotify premium for a year in the UK, and I moved to Hong Kong recently - will be staying over here for half a year or so.

My family plan with my friends in the UK was canceled but I would like to start my own over here.

I tried to pay with a Hong Kong card, but it says my country doesn't match my payment.

Every time I try to change my country from GB to Hong Kong I look at the account information and it still says GB although I have selected and saved profile as Hong Kong many times

Another thing to note is that I am trying to use my student discount while over here

Thanks

1 Reply

Hey @kimmykooo.

Thanks for reaching out to us on the Community - we'll be glad to help if you're still having trouble with this.

If you're on Premium, you can't change your country manually via your account page - you have to do it by choosing a new, local payment method. 

If for some reason it's not working, we recommend that you do it in an incognito window or a different browser - that normally does the trick 🙂

Just so you know, it's not possible to combine a Family plan with the student discount - you can either use one or the other. 

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you need any help.

Suggested posts