NEXT STEP

Can’t update payment method

Solved!

Can’t update payment method

Premium Duo Plan

USA

Device

iPhone 13 

need to change payment method.  But there is no ‘update’ button in the account section of my settings on the phone app.  How do I make this change?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there,

Thanks for posting in the Community. We hope some of you don't mind us replying in English.

If you experience issues with updating the payment details for your subscription, we recommend you to check this page for troubleshooting proposals. There are some steps for failed payments as well.

@abesinVT The update of the payment method cannot be done through the phone app, you'll need to use the web site for that. Here is a link

Hope this clears things a bit,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

View solution in original post

9 Replies

I can't update the payment method either I am stuck on Free when I want Premium

Estou tentando trocar meu cartão para outro e fica carregando infinitamente a pagina!
Alguém sabe me ajudar!?

Marked as solution

Hey there,

Thanks for posting in the Community. We hope some of you don't mind us replying in English.

If you experience issues with updating the payment details for your subscription, we recommend you to check this page for troubleshooting proposals. There are some steps for failed payments as well.

@abesinVT The update of the payment method cannot be done through the phone app, you'll need to use the web site for that. Here is a link

Hope this clears things a bit,

Cheers!

DianModerator

Dian, very much appreciate you clearing that up.  I think this one should go in the suggestion box for the app developers.  A user would assume that their account would be able to be fully managed via the app.  But thank you for letting me know that the problem wasn’t me!

Hey @abesinVT,

Thanks for letting us know, that everything is resolved now! This makes our job so much more fun.

We're here for whatever you need.

Cheers!

DianModerator

Então eu estou na pagina de pagamentos mas fica carregando a parte de adicionar dados do cartão e não aparece nada. Estou desde quinta-feira tentando atualizar e colocar meu cartão novo.

AndersonVenson_0-1663002125793.png

Hi there @abesinVT,

Thanks for the post.

Hope you don't mind us replying in English, as that's the official language of the Community!

You should clear your browser's cache&cookies and try updating your payment details through an incognito browser window.

If that doesn't help try another browser or network. Sometimes browser cache can cause issues with loading like this.

Let us know how it goes.

AlexModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Já limpei o cache&cookies do meu navegar. Já utilizei o celular, Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge e em todos os navegadores fica travado nessa etapa. Gostaria muito de resolver esse problema.

Hey @AndersonVenson,

Thanks for the reply. We hope you don't mind us replying in English.

Have you tried a different network as well? If you have a VPN active, turn it off.

Let us know how that went,

Cheers!

DianModerator

Suggested posts