Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Cannot access premium spotify despite paying. Cannot manage members as well.

Solved!

Cannot access premium spotify despite paying. Cannot manage members as well.

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 15 and PC

Operating System

iOS 10, Windows 10, Windows 11

My Question or Issue

I recently resubscribed to Spotify Premium due to an error on behalf of my auto-renewal plan using PayPal. Unfortunately when I resubscribed my account is still considered a non-premium account despite me already paying for a new renewal service and I cannot manage any members on my Subscription Plan. This is incredibly frustrating as every time I have tried to go through the set-up process or management tabs I am met with an infinite loading screen and nothing is resolved. I am confused and honestly ready to just cancel my subscription and take my business elsewhere. Please help rectify this as soon as possible. Attached are relevant screenshot. I have tried this process on two different computers using two different internet services and I have also tried this on my iPhone 15 using cellular data. Nothing works.

accountError.png
infiniteLoad.png
purchaseHistory.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @Bushii 
Welcome to the Spotify Community, and thanks for reaching out to us!

It seems there was an issue with the overview page, but now it should be fixed. You can try to access it again and set up your Premium Duo plan. Everything is correct with it, and you just need to set a new address and invite your partner to join it. You can get more information about it here:

Stay awesome! 🙂

If you have further questions or if you need anything else, let me know! I'd love to help!

Regards,
Luan 

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hi again, @freakingphysicist 

Thanks for sharing further information, as required.

In this case, there is not much we can do here, but don't worry. For in-depth assistance with this issue, I recommend reaching out to the Spotify Customer Support team by choosing the best channel for you here.

Just for your information, they typically reply within 24-48 hours by email, but you can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on X (Twitter), message Spotify Cares on Facebook, or even get assistance via live chat, if available in your country.

Stay awesome! 🎶

If you have further questions or if you need anything else, let me know! I'd love to help!

Regards,
Luan

LuanSpotify Star

View solution in original post

10 Replies

I am facing the same issue pls help ASAP 😭 

I am facing the same issue... Pls help me as well

Marked as solution

Hey, @Bushii 

It seems there was an issue with the overview page, but now it should be fixed. You can try to access it again and set up your Premium Duo plan. Everything is correct with it, and you just need to set a new address and invite your partner to join it. You can get more information about it here:

Stay awesome! 🙂

Regards,
Luan 

LuanSpotify Star

Hey, @freakingphysicist 

Could you double-check if your payment was made successfully? If everything is ok on your side, try reaccessing your Spotify account overview page, using another device, if possible.

Let me know how it goes... 🎶

Regards,

Luan 

LuanSpotify Star

@Luan Thank you! Have a great day.

Thank you @Luna for replying. 

The following is the screenshot of the  payment details of my Spotify student premium plan. 

Yes, I tried accessing Spotify by other means (like, using the website instead of the android app), but the problem remains the same.

[snip - Moderator edit]

Marked as solution

Hi again, @freakingphysicist 

Thanks for sharing further information, as required.

In this case, there is not much we can do here, but don't worry. For in-depth assistance with this issue, I recommend reaching out to the Spotify Customer Support team by choosing the best channel for you here.

Just for your information, they typically reply within 24-48 hours by email, but you can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on X (Twitter), message Spotify Cares on Facebook, or even get assistance via live chat, if available in your country.

Stay awesome! 🎶

Regards,
Luan

LuanSpotify Star

Thanks for your help @luna

I am now connected to the Spotify support.

You are great! 😊

Glad to know that, @freakingphysicist 

Happy to know that my answer was useful to you. Don't forget you can count on us, always, when necessary!

Stay amazing! 🎶

Best Regards,
Luan

LuanSpotify Star

Anytime, @Bushii!

You can count on us, always when necessary! 

Stay awesome! 🎶

Best Regards,

Luan 

LuanSpotify Star

Suggested posts