Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Card or payment provider is having a bad day

Card or payment provider is having a bad day

Hi,

Tried to buy Premium, but was not able because of the following error.

Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment method.

If it as anything to do ith the problem - I am using VISA debit card.

I tried paying for subscription via school Internet/at home/using 4g and the same with PC but I have yet to succed. When I switched from student discount to the regular price, I still got the same message. Any tips?

3 Replies

Hi @Sunjitcu, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Could you make sure to contact your bank and ask if your card meets these requirements? If it does, we recommend you try to pay using an incognito window.

If you're still having problems, you could also try with a different payment method.

Have a great day 🙂

i have the same problem, i want to use paypal to subscribe for premium, ik agree on paypal site and then i just go back to the spotify site and my account hasn't changed. I have no visa and my paypal works perfectly on other sites. I've tried a few days in a row now. 

Hey @evi1, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Could you make sure that your PayPal account meet these requirements? Also, we recommend you trying in a different device, and an incognito window.

You can also clean cookies/cache from your browser and see if it helps.

Hope to hear from you soon 🙂

Suggested posts