Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Chose the wrong subscription, how do i change?

Chose the wrong subscription, how do i change?

My subscription for premium wanted to renew itself three days before my salary. I chose to wait to update my payment information until my salary arrived, but now that I followed the link in my spotify app to do so Spotify chose premium duo, even though i had just premium before. I don't need, nor want premium duo and I want to know how I can change it and get the extra money I paid for premium duo back. Help please!

Swedish

Mitt premiumabonnemang ville förnyas tre dagar innan lönen. Jag valde att vänta med att för nya mina betalnibgsuppgifter till lönen kom, men när jag nu följde länken i appen för att göra det så valde Spotify att förnya till premium duo. Jag vill inte ha och behöver inte premium duo och nu behöver jag veta hur jag kan byta tillbaka till premium och få tillbaka mellanskillnaden. Hjälp, snälla!

1 Reply

Hey @nimmet,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome.

If you have a free account or an individual subscription, when you select a plan and complete the payment process, the system will automatically change your subscription to the new plan (Family/Duo). But there's nothing to worry about as this subscription can be cancelled from your account.

Since we don't have access to users accounts in the Community, we'd recommend contacting our Customer Support directly so they can check the subscription, revert the mistake, and apply compensation if it fits the requirements in case needed.

Hope this helps. If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts