Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Credit Card Details / Student Subscription ended simultaneously - update fails

Credit Card Details / Student Subscription ended simultaneously - update fails

Hi experts,

I recently got an email that my payment method for my subscription was about to end in the first week of May. I tried to update my payment details but always receive an error message that something went wrong. I tried two different credit cards on various days to no avail. Since I also have to re-accept the student  rebate terms and conditions, I suspect that something is there outdated as well and hinders the successful update of the payment method. is this a known problem? Can anybody advise me on how / in what order to update my profile / account? I'd rather not create a new account since I've been using this subscription for several years and would rather not copy all that stuff over..

Kind regards and thanks in advance,

Chris

3 Replies

Hey @Speakerator

I'd love to help solve this, but this sounds like something for the payments team.

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for the reply and the adress, Matt. I was searching for  a support mail on the homepage and decided to post here, since I did not find any. I'll adress the problem with them.

Best,

Chris

You're welcome 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts