Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Credit Card Stopped Working “Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day"

Credit Card Stopped Working “Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day"

Hello, have read through several threads here on what to do when that message comes up. Mine account was set to Norway and changed it to th UK one as im studying here. But my paypal is linked to my norwegian card and I don't use it here and therefore no money on it. The only option I have is to paywith my english uk card, but get the message the that there is something wrong with my card....... i have tried it over a week now on different devices, wifi's and even tried my boyfriends card to see if that could work!! 

I have used spotify premium for years but never have I ever experience such bad customer service like this! Please help before I have to change music platform......

1 Reply

Hey @Vintersagn,

Apologies for the late reply, but maybe I can still help 🙂

Sorry to hear you’re having some trouble paying for Premium at the moment. I’d recommend checking out this article for payment troubleshooting steps.

There’s also some specific subscription-related troubleshooting over at the Spotify Answers board.

Hope this helps!

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts