Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

DUPLICATE PAYMENT FOR MONTHS

DUPLICATE PAYMENT FOR MONTHS

See screen grab of my bank account where every month I am getting 2 payment deducted.  Please let me know how I get this stopped and a refund for the over charges?  Thanks you

spotify.jpg

8 Replies

Its exactly the same for me. Why? And how do I stop it from happening again?

I have the same problem since April. Hope someone can help me.

Thanks in advance.

Same problem here. How can I stop it?

I have Spotify free now but also duplicate payment!

Please help.

Thanks.

Hey there @sebasto89 and @stef1899,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community. No worries - we're here to help!

First off, w'd recommend to check out this page and follow the steps under Do you have more than one account? 

Since it's technically not possible to have multiple subscriptions at once with just one account, it's likely that there is another account out there, which you might have forgotten about or which is registered to a family member or friend. 

In case you can't access the other Premium account, you'll be able to get in touch with our support staff through the above link. The'll help you track down the account 🙂

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else you need help with!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

getting 2 payments for $ 17.51 for the past 3 months.. why is that? it's on the 8th and the 27th.. hope to hear from you soon on the double payments...

Hi there @Nyc9395,

Thank you for your reply.

It seems like you possibly have more than one account. 

We suggest that you follow the steps that @Xenia provided in the reply above.

Let us know how it goes.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

why is it that my family plan has me and 2 others having advertisements , when they download it again they get this message..saying that I can't join this plan you can join someone else's premium plan only every 12 months,   still want to change plans? well help you find another premium plan that's right for you.   so why they can't get on my family plan again?  I'm paying for it they should be on it ... but that's the message they get when they download it after I send them the link to download... my email address.**bleep**

Hi there @Nyc9395,

Thanks for your post.

If you are hearing advertisements, then again we'd recommend to check out this page that @Xenia mentioned earlier and to follow the steps under Do you have more than one account? 

Keep in mind that members can only switch Family plans once a year! You can get more info on this restriction and how the Family plan works from this page here.

If the members you're trying to invite have not switched plans, and still have this issue to join your Family plan, then we advise you to get in touch with the folks from the Support team (see contacts in the first link), as they an take a deeper look at your account and give you a hand with this situation.

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Kiril Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts