Premium

Country

Kenya

Device

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5

Operating System

Android 9

My Question or Issue

Paid For One Week Premium through M-PESA platform on 8th March 2021 .

Received the Transaction Message from M-PESA to show the payment went through. 

I have not received Spotify Receipt for the payment And Also I have not seen my subscription premium date change. 

Message from M-PESA for the payment, (PC88H2PIDI Confirmed. Ksh89.00 sent to SPOTIFY for account SPOTIFY .. on 8/3/21 at 8:33 PM New M-PESA balance is Ksh71.00. Transaction cost, Ksh0.00. Amount you can transact within the day is 299,761.00. For reversal contact, send this SMS to 456.) 

7 Replies

Hey @nuurdiin00

Thanks for posting on the Community about this. 

It's a good idea to first check any Spam or Junk folders in your email inbox, as well as tabs such as Social, Promotions or similar. The receipt email might have been filtered by your email service and this could be the reason why you can't locate it. 

If you still don't find the receipt in your inbox we suggest having a look at this help page explaining how to track your Spotify payments by visiting your Account page.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you need any further help with this.

I paid for 1 week spotify premium and still on free mode, i used mpesa in kenya, i have the mpesa confirmation message but still no premium subscription. 

Hey there @Bk28,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Would you mind checking your Receipts page? There you should be able to see all your charges and check if your payment has gone through successfully.

If you don't see any payments there, could you try re-subscribing to see if the issue persists?

Keep us posted on how it goes. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Hello,

I subscribed to a weekly premium plan, sent the money via MPESA, and received confirmation from MPESA that the payment has been transmitted - and yet, the money has not been credited to my account. This was on Tuesday 2nd August 2022. I actually sent another (second) payment of the same amount, on the same date, thinking there may have been something wrong with my account. Again, the amount was not credited to my account.

Please assist me

Warui N. Warui

Hey @wnwarui,

This should now be fixed, could you try re-subscribing to see if the issue persists for you?
Let us know if it does and we'll take a further look 🙂
Thanks!

VasilModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Payed for 3 months using M-PESA got a confirmation code from M-PESA saying the payment has been confirmed still have no premium however 

***[SNIP Moderator Edit]*** confirmed. KES 956 sent to Spotify on 25-02-2023 14:29. - Handled by MFS Africa - Payments you can trust!

clearly you can’t trust this payment method wasted 900 with no way of getting it back 

Hi there @Isaac210,

Thanks for the post.

Sometimes it might take the system a few hours to activate your Premium subscription.

Can you let us know if you still can't see your Premium features and status on your account?

Looking forward to your reply.

Note: Please don't share personal or payment information on public forums, as that poses a great security risk for you.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts