Family/Premium

Country

Finland

Device

(iPhone X)

Operating System

(iOS 13)

My Question or Issue

I just noticed that I have been double charged from Premium and Family at the same time. Now I tried to delete the Premium subscription because I already have Family but I can't find the premium subscription but I've been charged it via iTunes every month. Please let me know how I can delete the Premium subscription so I wouldn't get automatic renewal invoice via iTunes every month. And how this is possible that you have been charging me I don't know how long but I can't see that subscription in my Spotify account. I only see the Family subscription. 

I can share more details in private. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @TuomasN

Spotify is not able to help you cancel your subscription if you’re subscribed through another company (e.g. your broadband/mobile provider, or with iTunes), since they manage your subscription and payments. Please contact that company.

If you subscribed with iTunes, please see Apple's instructions for canceling.

If you’re unsure about who manages your subscription, follow these steps:

1. Log in to your account page.
  2. Click Subscription in the menu on the left. There you can see who manages your subscription.
  3. Contact that company to change any billing details or cancel.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @TuomasN

Spotify is not able to help you cancel your subscription if you’re subscribed through another company (e.g. your broadband/mobile provider, or with iTunes), since they manage your subscription and payments. Please contact that company.

If you subscribed with iTunes, please see Apple's instructions for canceling.

If you’re unsure about who manages your subscription, follow these steps:

1. Log in to your account page.
  2. Click Subscription in the menu on the left. There you can see who manages your subscription.
  3. Contact that company to change any billing details or cancel.

Hi @Emilia_8

Thank you for helping on this.

Br,

Tuomas

No problem! Thank you for accepting my answer as a solution.

I hope everything works out. 

Suggested posts