Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Cancel subscription and get a refund

I dont use Spotify enough to pay for a subscription I'm going to cancel subscription

• Visitor
  • Satyampriyanshu
  • Casual Listener
  • 34 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 34 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Premium on Ipad

PlanFree/PremiumCountry ItalyDeviceIpadOperating System(iOS) My Question or IssueHello from Italy.i have a Problem:I‘ve paid the Premium Version on my Ipad, but there come every 30 minutes an advertising... what can i do? Best wishes

•   Plan Free/Premium Country  Italy Device Ipad Operating System (iOS)   My Question or Issue Hello from Italy. i have a Problem: I‘ve paid the Premium Version on my Ipad, ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription issue

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 12.1.1 My Question or Issue I subscribed to premium about a year ago and have had no issues with Spotify so far. However, when I opened the app today I had been logged out. When I logged back in...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 12.1.1   My Question or Issue  I subscribed to premium about a year ago and have had no issues with Spotify so ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't want plan, charged anyway

PlanStudentCountry USA My Question or Issue I signed up for a student plan and got a 3 month trail, but it charged me for a full plan and I don't want to premium anymore

• Plan Student Country  USA       My Question or Issue  I signed up for a student plan and got a 3 month trail, but it charged me for a full plan and I don't want to pr...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged 3 times for Spotify Free😡🤥

Hello,i have Spotify free on my iPhone but now I have been charged 3 times in february for the same free account. Please return my money. 1 payment 15/2 and 2 payments 18/2. PlanFreeCountrydenmark Device(iPhone 8Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo,...

• Hello, i have Spotify free on my iPhone but now I have been charged 3 times in february for the same free account. Please return my money😡. 1 payment 15/2 and 2 payments 18/2.     &nbs...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying With Visa Gift Card

I'm trying to pay for a one-time 1 month premium subscription with a Visa Gift Card, but whenever I select one-time one month payment, the only payment option it gives me is "paysafecard" which I don't have. Is there a way to pay with a Visa gift car...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to pay for a one-time 1 month premium subscription with a Visa Gift Card, but whenever I select one-time one month payment, the only payment option it gives me is "paysafecard" which I don...
  • cecker1200
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't change payment method

I created my account in Ireland and recently cancelled my premium plan however now I can't change the country I am in (it is grayed out in the edit profile section) and I can't change my payment method either - the subscription tab doesn't have the "...

• Casual Listener
  •   I created my account in Ireland and recently cancelled my premium plan however now I can't change the country I am in (it is grayed out in the edit profile section) and I can't change my paym...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify premium in Jordan

Is there a way to get spotify premium for less than 5$/month in Jordan for students?My friends in Europe told me to get the students offer since i am a student but i can't seem to find the "students offer" on the website.Thanks in advance.

• Casual Listener
  •   Is there a way to get spotify premium for less than 5$/month in Jordan for students? My friends in Europe told me to get the students offer since i am a student but i can't seem to find the ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Problem

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 12.1.1 My Question or Issue I subscribed to premium about a year ago and have had zero issues with Spotify so far. However I opened the app today, was logged out and when I logged back in all my...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 12.1.1   My Question or Issue  I subscribed to premium about a year ago and have had zero issues with Spotify s...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

subscription

PlanFREECountry USADeviceZTE ZMAX PROOperating SysteMANDROID My Question or Issue I WAS NOT NOTIFIED ABOUT WHEN MY FREE SUBSCRIPTION WOULD BE ENDING AND WAS CHARGED TO CONTINUE IT. IS A REFUND POSSIBLE?

• Plan FREE Country  USA Device ZTE ZMAX PRO Operating SysteM ANDROID   My Question or Issue  I WAS NOT NOTIFIED ABOUT WHEN MY FREE SUBSCRIPTION WOULD BE ENDING AND WAS CHARGED...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Use 30 days Trial?

I have created this account last night and I tried to use 30 days trial. Nothing was happened and my trial did not start. I tried it again now and it did not start again. It says "you already used trial so you can not use this offer now." How can it ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have created this account last night and I tried to use 30 days trial. Nothing was happened and my trial did not start. I tried it again now and it did not start again. It says "you already used tr...
  • eyyo1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Member of Family Account to Owner of a new Family Account?

PlanPremiumCountry Germany My Question I am about to quit my current family and start a new one. Therefore I want to quit the current subscription as a member of a family account and create a new family account to become its owner and be able to invi...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country  Germany       My Question  I am about to quit my current family and start a new one. Therefore I want to quit the current subscription as a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Family Plan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I cancel my premium Spotify India subscription?

Just signed up on Spotify India and I am unable to find an option to cancel my subscription. It reflects that I have spotify premium but is not giving me an option to cancel it.

• Regular
  •   Just signed up on Spotify India and I am unable to find an option to cancel my subscription.    It reflects that I have spotify premium but is not giving me an option to cancel it...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

30 day free trail on Yearly subscription

PlanFree/PremiumCountryIndia Device(Mi A2)Operating System(Android Pie) My Question or Issue I wanted to know if I buy Spotify Premium Yearly Plan will I get 30-day free trial or my yearly plan will start immediately.

• Plan Free/Premium Country India   Device (Mi A2) Operating System (Android Pie)   My Question or Issue    I wanted to know if I buy Spotify Premium Yearly Plan will I ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Card Not Working

Hi,I recently purchased a 10€ spotify card and it dosent work. I have had the same issue before when I tried to purchase a gift card for my friend. Whatever code I put in, it dosent seem to work. Anyone know how to fix this?

• Composer
  • Hi, I recently purchased a 10€ spotify card and it dosent work. I have had the same issue before when I tried to purchase a gift card for my friend. Whatever code I put in, it dosent seem to work. A...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged through upi but spotify says payment failed

I was charged for 3 months but they said my payment failed.PlanFree/PremiumCountry India

• I was charged for 3 months but they said my payment failed. Plan Free/Premium Country  India  
  • Rosh_
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

spotify with existing hulu account

I am wanting to upgrade to the premium spotify with hulu discount. wanting to know if it works with existing hulu account or would i have to make another hulu account and cancel the one i have

•       I am wanting to upgrade to the premium spotify with hulu discount. wanting to know if it works with existing hulu account or would i have to make another hulu account and canc...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Failed Transaction not refunded

PlanPremiumCountry IndiaDeviceMi A1Operating System Android Oreo My Question or Issue I was trying to get a premium subscription, however the transaction failed during the process. I was debited Rs.59 but didn't get premium. The amount which was debi...

• Plan Premium Country  India Device Mi A1 Operating System  Android Oreo   My Question or Issue  I was trying to get a premium subscription, however the transaction ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

not premium despite billed

Planfamily Country sweden My Question or Issue hello Paid our bill and charged 23 februari. Today we are no longer premium. Why? We have a family account.

• Regular
  •     Plan family  Country  sweden   My Question or Issue   hello   Paid our bill and charged 23 februari. Today we are no longer premium. Why? We have a f...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Improper Billing - Spotify for University students

Country BrazilDevice(iPhone 7 Plus) Operating System(iOS 12.1.4) My Question or Issue I always pay my subscription on the seventh day of the month, but after updating the payment method today I received a charge of R$ 10.00. My plan is Spotify for Un...

• Casual Listener
  • Country  Brazil Device (iPhone 7 Plus)  Operating System (iOS 12.1.4)   My Question or Issue  I always pay my subscription on the seventh day of the month, but after updat...
  • cliciacosta
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Mé cobraron 99 mxn pesos y mi pla es de estudiante

My Question or Issue Como hago para recuperar mi dinero o a quien reclamo verán contrate spotify plan de estudiante de 49 pesos mexicanos que se cobra cada mes pero me cobraron 99 pesos mexicanos y luego me cobraron otros 49 en el mismo mes y ya cheq...

• My Question or Issue  Como hago para recuperar mi dinero o a quien reclamo verán contrate spotify plan de estudiante de 49 pesos mexicanos que se cobra cada mes pero me cobraron 99 pesos mexica...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes