NEXT STEP

Duo Plan - Not eligible

Solved!

Duo Plan - Not eligible

Plan : Premium

Device

(One Plus 6 / Macbook Pro late 2016)

My Question or Issue

Hi there, so I have been using Spotify as a premium member for years now, and recently wanted to subscribe to a Duo plan with my partner who has a free Spotify account. We got the same reply when clicking "Get started" on the Duo Plan page, from my account or hers : "It looks like you’re not eligible for that offer, but we found more for you." The family plan is then mentioned, but not the Duo Plan. Looks like it should work, any help would be appreciated, thanks !

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @why37

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

Spotify Duo is currently available in Colombia, Chile, Poland, Denmark, Ireland, Argentina, Bolivia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and Brazil.

All the subscriptions currently available for you should be listed here

I hope it helps!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hi @why37

Premium Duo is currently only available in select countries. 

Unfortunately, there is no info right now about when it will be available elsewhere. 

I'd recommend keeping an eye on Spotify Newsroom and Spotify News on Twitter to be up-to-date with all the latest announcements from Spotify. 

Let me know if you need anything else!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @why37

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

Spotify Duo is currently available in Colombia, Chile, Poland, Denmark, Ireland, Argentina, Bolivia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and Brazil.

All the subscriptions currently available for you should be listed here

I hope it helps!

Oh right, 

Do we know if they plan on launching it in the UK anytime soon ? 

Cheers, 

Ben

Marked as solution

Hi @why37

Premium Duo is currently only available in select countries. 

Unfortunately, there is no info right now about when it will be available elsewhere. 

I'd recommend keeping an eye on Spotify Newsroom and Spotify News on Twitter to be up-to-date with all the latest announcements from Spotify. 

Let me know if you need anything else!

Suggested posts