Premium

Country
The Netherlands

Device

Samsung Galaxy 8 & 10

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

What are the rules exactly of one user having 2 accounts within the family plan? I am wondering because we have 2 scenarios in my house hold where one user would wish to have 2 separate accounts. One of the instances is the desire to have a shared account of sorts in our living room, instead of one of us needing to be logged in to only our individual accounts. Is this allowed?

Kind regards!

1 Reply

Hey @Azería,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Regarding the Family plan and the ways it works, each member of the plan needs to log in to their own account on their chosen device to listen to music on Spotify. This means everyone gets their own playlists and saved music, and you don’t have to take turns or share login details. As a heads-up, every single Spotify user should have their own account and login credentials to listen to music on Spotify.

For a shared Spotify Premium Family experience, it'd be great for you to take a look at the Family Mix feature. It's a playlist that combines music you and the other members of your Family plan listen to. If you'd like to know more about it, check this support site article.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a nice day!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts