Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Payment in other currencies

PlanPremiumCountryRomania My Question or IssueI've recently subscribed for Premium and as the first free month has ended, I received a message that the payment failed for some reason. Then I went to my bank and enabled payments for services on the in...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Romania     My Question or Issue I've recently subscribed for Premium and as the first free month has ended, I received a message that the payment failed...
  • Csilla
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Currency
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobrança indevida na minha conta premium

Fiz meu cadastro por meio da promoção de 3 meses a R$1,99, só que no segundo mês já fui cobrado no valor de R$16,90. E já foram dois pagamentos realizados nesse valor. Eu preciso de ajuda para resolver isso!

• Fiz meu cadastro por meio da promoção de 3 meses a R$1,99, só que no segundo mês já fui cobrado no valor de R$16,90. E já foram dois pagamentos realizados nesse valor. Eu preciso de ajuda para resolv...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Etwas später Abo bezahlt und trotzdem kein Premium mehr

Hi,und zwar folgendes Problem: Wir (meine Familie) haben ungefähr seit einem Monat Spotify Premium gehabt, als Spotify dann aber das 2. mal abbezahlt werden musste, war zurzeit kein Geld auf dem Konto meiner Mutter. Also wurde automatisch das Abo zur...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, und zwar folgendes Problem: Wir (meine Familie) haben ungefähr seit einem Monat Spotify Premium gehabt, als Spotify dann aber das 2. mal abbezahlt werden musste, war zurzeit kein Geld auf dem Ko...
  • ListenToGlobal
  • Composer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Payments
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium Territory

Does the premium features remains in my account whenever i go to any country, and does it will charge me with my own currency ?

• Does the premium features remains in my account whenever i go to any country, and does it will charge me with my own currency ?
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Traveler Quest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 Months at 1 euro

Hi it's my first time that i use this type of promotion but spotify says : Sembra che tu abbia già utilizzato una versione di prova, per cui non sei idoneo per l'offerta. Ma puoi sempre passare a Spotify Premium. I have never used this promotion why ...

• Hi it's my first time that i use this type of promotion but spotify says : Sembra che tu abbia già utilizzato una versione di prova, per cui non sei idoneo per l'offerta. Ma puoi sempre passare a Spo...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium subscription not working in my new cellphone

My old cell phone broke down and I downloaded my spotify accoint to my new cellphone but I don't have the premium subscription I had before using same gmail account to log in

• My old cell phone broke down and I downloaded my spotify accoint to my new cellphone but I don't have the premium subscription I had before using same gmail account to log in
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why has my subscription changed?

My subscription has changed to premium for family. Why? When I'm the only one in my house using spotify. There's no other option to change it back and im getting charged extra for something i never asked for or want. Whats going on?

• Casual Listener
  •   My subscription has changed to premium for family. Why? When I'm the only one in my house using spotify. There's no other option to change it back and im getting charged extra for something i...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How does paying for Spotify premium work?

When you pay for Spotify premium does it charge the phone bill or the credit card? Also if I were to pay the 0.99 for 3 months does the subscription cancel on its own when it's over or do I have to cancel it?

• Casual Listener
  • When you pay for Spotify premium does it charge the phone bill or the credit card? Also if I were to pay the 0.99 for 3 months does the subscription cancel on its own when it's over or do I have to c...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceiphone 7Operating SystemiOS 10My Question or IssueHello,i can’t play some songs. They are gray and can’t click on the songs. On my laptop they said: “you must first accept the song on the mobile spotify app before y...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device iphone 7 Operating System iOS 10 My Question or Issue Hello, i can’t play some songs. They are gray and can’t click on the songs. On my laptop they s...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

I can not afford the premium

I'm trying to pay the premium and used several and it does not work. Someone help me?

• I'm trying to pay the premium and used several and it does not work. Someone help me?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I cancel my account when I can't remember my login and password?I have tried all the support

How can I cancel my account when I can't remember my login and password? I have tried all the support suggestions, and none of them was sufficient to solve my problem. I spent several months paying for a account that I never used and doesn't exist an...

• How can I cancel my account when I can't remember my login and password? I have tried all the support suggestions, and none of them was sufficient to solve my problem. I spent several months paying f...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund of mistaken family subscription

Is there any chance I can have arefund of the difference of between the standard premium account and family. I upgraded my student account to the wrong account.Please advise.

• Is there any chance I can have arefund of the difference of between the standard premium account and family. I upgraded my student account to the wrong account. Please advise. 
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

business with multiple locations on the premises. anyway to link accounts under one?

So as the title says, our business has a few locations we would like to stream music to our tenants. we have our own office, we have a couple of communal co working areas that we would like to stream background music to while our clients work. Is it ...

• Casual Listener
  • So as the title says, our business has a few locations we would like to stream music to our tenants. we have our own office, we have a couple of communal co working areas that we would like to stream...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium subscription

I already subscribed to premium and has a receipt thru my postpaid plan...but still i can't access

• I already subscribed to premium and has a receipt thru my postpaid plan...but still i can't access   <Community Rock Star edit - removed payment info>
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hulu Cancellation

I have Spotify Student Discount and I just added Hulu to that Discount hoping I would have no ads on Hulu. Since I do have ads on Hulu with the Spotify Student Discount I want to get rid of Hulu on my Spotify Student Discount, but still keep my Spoti...

• I have Spotify Student Discount and I just added Hulu to that Discount hoping I would have no ads on Hulu. Since I do have ads on Hulu with the Spotify Student Discount I want to get rid of Hulu on m...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to suscribe without credit card?

Hello! I don’t understand why I can not pay for premium with my paypal balance anymore. This month’s payment failed due to insufficient funds on my account and now when my balance is over 100$ I only get to pay with credit card... which i don’t have....

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   I don’t understand why I can not pay for premium with my paypal balance anymore. This month’s payment failed due to insufficient funds on my account and now when my balance is over 10...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • credit
    Payment
    paypal
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Late on payment. Family still has premium, but not me?

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceLG V40 ThinQ / iPhone X / iPhone 6sOperating System My Question or IssueI've payed for monthly premium for years now, occasionally behind on payments due to poor timing, and recently I've started a family pla...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country United States Device LG V40 ThinQ / iPhone X / iPhone 6s Operating System     My Question or Issue I've payed for monthly premium for years now, ...
  • Majori
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify charged me more for student account twice

Hello i've been charged twice the regular plan, even if i'm student and my student subscription was still active till April. I didn't even get any warning or anything i'm pretty sure. Can i get my money back or get refund? I attached picture of my re...

• Hello i've been charged twice the regular plan, even if i'm student and my student subscription was still active till April. I didn't even get any warning or anything i'm pretty sure. Can i get my mo...
  • A_Musicophile
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Student
    TWICE
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium features suddenly unavailable

PlanPremiumCountryBelgiumDeviceSamsung galaxy S10Operating SystemAndroidMy Question or IssueIve been spotify premium for years now, but since the day before yesterday all my downloads we're suddenly gone. I can still listen to whatever I want without...

•   Plan Premium Country Belgium Device Samsung galaxy S10 Operating System Android My Question or Issue Ive been spotify premium for years now, but since the day before yesterday all my...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes