Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forgot old Facebook account cannot unsubscribe

Solved!

Forgot old Facebook account cannot unsubscribe

Hi guys I really need help
I changed Facebook last year at September ,but now i just realised that I keep paying for the old account that I m not using for half year (I started a new subscription using this Facebook account I am using now), but I forgot the password of the old Facebook(samlee886@gmail.com) , I totally forgot the old email password and Facebook password. Can you(Spotify official)please contact me in email(samramborocky@gmail.com) if you ask for private information to prove myself I was the user, like favourite song of the old account of something.i don't know, but I need to unsubscribe!(I tried to contact credit card company to cut the payment but they rejected because I need to seek approval of Spotify)

Sam

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @Samlee24!

I recommend contacting Support about this issue, you can do this via Twitter (@SpotifyCares) or on the online contact form. They can get this sorted for you.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @Samlee24!

I recommend contacting Support about this issue, you can do this via Twitter (@SpotifyCares) or on the online contact form. They can get this sorted for you.

I tried , waiting for reply,thank you

Suggested posts