Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Geschenkkarte kann nicht eingelöst werden

Geschenkkarte kann nicht eingelöst werden

Meine Frage oder mein Problem

Guten Tag,

ich habe zwei Geschenkkarten im Geschäft erworben. Diese wurden aktiviert, wurde mir zumindestens versichert. Jedoch kann ich sie nicht unter spotify.com/redeem einlösen. Ich habe alle Punkte aus der spotify Hilfe überprüft und berichtigt. Nun brauche ich Hilfe. Können die Spotify Mitarbeiter evtl überprüfen ob die Karten aktiviert worden sind? bzw wo der Fehler liegen kann. Danke schonmal im vorraus.

3 Replies

Hey @ku9elha9el, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Sorry to hear this - but I'll do my best to help. I also hope you don't mind me replying in English. 

Can you let me know what steps you have done to try and redeem your Gift card? Are you able to redeem your gift card here using a different browser or private window?

You can also follow all of the troubleshooting steps provided in this support article > Gift Card not working? section. 

If those steps I provided above didn't help, send me a screenshot of the error message being shown. Make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the Community.

Looking out for your reply!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey @Billy-J

ich habe verschiedene browser, private Fenster ausprobiert. Außerdem habe ich meine Landeseinstellungen geprüft. Ansonsten habe ich alle Punkte im support artikel überprüft/ausprobiert.

Hier der screenshot. Man sieht nur das nötigste

Unbenannt.PNG

Hey @ku9elha9el

Thanks for trying those steps!
In this case, I'd recommend getting in touch with Customer Support here.

They'll take a look and do their best to help. 

Have a nice day!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts