Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Gift Cards

Gift Cards

I made a post three years ago at this same time of year, and there is still no solution. Over an hour on chat with support...again. Spotify, get with 2020 and make redeeming gift cards easier. Your cards need to be for money towards an account, period. Not just for single premium subscriptions. I received 6 months of gift cards today. I had to quit family and go to single premium to redeem them. Then I tried to go back to family and it malfunctioned. Two different people on chat could not help. Spotify, just make a card worth $60, and let it go to our account and credit how we want to use it, no matter what kind of account we have. I'm not looking for free stuff, just to redeem things that people give to me. Am i supposed to tell people not to give me Spotify gift cards at the holidays? So frsutrating, you guys are better than this.

2 Replies

*frustrating

Hey 👋 

Thanks for posting, I've had your feedback passed across to the correct teams at Spotify for review in the future. Spotify appreciate your feedback and will take this in to consideration in the future reviews on it's payment methods.

Have a lovely new year! 

Suggested posts