Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Gift card Zimbabwe

Gift card Zimbabwe

How do I buy gift cards for Spotify Zimbabwe?
6 Replies

Hello @rock4us2 

Hopefully I can help. You can find and purchase Spotify gift cards in retail/electronic stores, fuel stations and other stores. You can learn more about gift cards here.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Can I not buy gift cards online. I live in Zimbabwe and my account is Zimbabwean. We have atrocious bank charges here. A $2.99 payment I am charged about $2.50. I'm a year I lose $30 to charges. I don't mind buying a gift card for 12 months and be done with it, I would save over $20 actually.

Do the US denominated gift card work in Zimbabwe?

Hey @rock4us2 ,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

Unfortunately, Gift Cards are currently not available in Zimbabwe, so you can only use the payment methods that are being offered to you on the payment page.

I hope this helps ๐Ÿ™‚

MaximSpotify Star

Is this a canned response? I am telling you I lose more than $20 to bank charges every year and your best response is a smiling emoji????

Hey @rock4us2,

No, it's definitely not ๐Ÿ™‚ But I've provided you with all the info I currently have.

MaximSpotify Star

Hello. Also in Zimbabwe here. Looking for gift cards with US Dollar value. Spotify subs are affordable but bank charges per transaction are atrocious! $2 for subscription and bank charges $2.10 per transaction. If we could load up $20 then we would get transaction charges at once and be covered for the year. Help Spotify! 

Suggested posts