Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Gift card

Gift card

I had purchased a Spotify gift card a couple days and when I tried to us it said it wasn’t activated so I contacted the place I had purchased the gift card from and they said I have to contact the Spotify so they can help me activate my gift card I recently purchased!

2 Replies

Pawsitively delighted to see you Marissa_1030!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble activating your Spotify gift card. Since the place you purchased it from directed you to contact Spotify for assistance, I recommend reaching out to Spotify's customer support team directly. They should be able to help you activate your gift card and resolve any issues you're experiencing.

You can contact Spotify support by tapping or clicking the "Support" link at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you could try reaching out to Spotify through their social media channels, such as Twitter or Facebook, as they may be able to assist you as well.

I hope this helps, and good luck getting your gift card activated!

I'll be doggone if I don't hear from you,

-Prague the Dog

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I don't recommend using the gift cards. In my experience of buying and trying to use one for subscriptions, you can't use them for it. They're for a one-off use. You'd have to keep loading them one, one after the other (before each expire for no gap).

Follow me

Suggested posts