Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Google Home Mini CAnada

Solved!

Google Home Mini CAnada

I just saw that Canada can get a free Google Home Mini with a premium membership.  I tried clicking on the link but it takes me to an Error 404 page.  You are supposed to be able to claim them until May 5th!!!   CAn someone please help as I would really like this to be honoured.  Thanks.

Plan

Premium

Country

Canada

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @Flytrap6696 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for posting!

About your question, the Spotify + Home Mini bundle is no longer available anymore in Canada. This offer is only live now in France and Australia for the Premium for Family users. 

The end date for this offer was May 9th or until supplies end up. The second one occurred first and Google Home Mini units for the bundle had been out of stock in Canada a few days after the starting day.

Sorry to know that you couldn't redeem your offer... 😔

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Same here. What's going on with that? Are they still available??

Marked as solution

Hey, @Flytrap6696 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for posting!

About your question, the Spotify + Home Mini bundle is no longer available anymore in Canada. This offer is only live now in France and Australia for the Premium for Family users. 

The end date for this offer was May 9th or until supplies end up. The second one occurred first and Google Home Mini units for the bundle had been out of stock in Canada a few days after the starting day.

Sorry to know that you couldn't redeem your offer... 😔

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Here it says May 31, looks like Spotify needs to sort out some stuff or stop false advertisingHere it says May 31, looks like Spotify needs to sort out some stuff or stop false advertising

Screenshot_20190531-024718_Samsung Internet.jpg

Suggested posts