Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Google Home Mini

Google Home Mini

Plan Premium

Country Canada

My Question or Issue

I registered and paid for Premium from the Google Home Mini promo page on April 15. I have not received any email regarding the Google Home Mini. Can you please tell me when I will get any information?

6 Replies

Hey @Karozar66.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this, and apologies for the wait!

We just wanted to check whether you've received the email for the offer since your original post.

If not, then could you let us know which country you are trying to redeem the offer in? We'll look into it.

Thanks! Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Hi Peter,

I still haven’t received the email or anything about this offer. I’m trying to redeem in Canada. Thanks!

Hey @Karozar66,

At this point, the promotion for the Google Home mini in Canada is over. Meaning you can no longer redeem the limited time deal. Apologies.

Best,

Jack 🙂

Ive been trying for weeks too. I've had premium or family premium for the last 5ish years....sure wish I would have been able to take advantage of this offer. 

Hi There,

Just to clarify, I am not enquiring about getting the Google Home Mini at this point. I am asking if my registration on April 15 will be honoured. When I registered on April 15 it was from the promotion page for the home mini with premium account. Why was this promotion up on the website at the time if it would not be honoured?

I do see on the website that this promotion is no longer up, so I would not expect to get it if I registered at this point. However, on April 15 the promotion was certainly still active and that is why I signed up and paid. I can send an attachment of my confirmation on the 15th if necessary. Can you please let me know when this will be honoured? Otherwise I would like a refund of my payment. 

Hey @Karozar66.

Thanks for your question.

Provided you registered for the offer prior to 18th April 10am UTC and that you were eligible for the offer (see here for more info on that), your registration will be honoured. 

Since we don't have access to your account details to check the status of your order, we suggest you reach out to our Customer Support team here, who will be able to inform you of the status of your order.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.

Suggested posts