Premium

Country

Spain

Device

Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Hello, I just subscribed to Premium using Google Play to manage the Subscription.

I use Spotify by logging in with my Google account.

What happened is that when I subscribed to premium using Google Play, the Subscription was added to a different Google Account rather than the one I use to log in to Spotify.

Premium works fine on the account I use for Spotify, and both accounts are mine, so i can control the payments, etc. Without any problem.

I just wanna know if there could be any problems on having the Premium Subscription through Google Play set on a different Google account than the one I use for Spotify.

I hope my explanation is clear enough, and if not you can ask me more.

Thanks.

1 Reply

Hey @elevenloco,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community.

If you'd like to change your subscription and link it to the corresponding Google account you use with Spotify, we'd suggest reaching out to Google support since they're the one in charge of billing and payments. Their customer support team will happily help out with the request as we don't have access to the necessary tools to look further into this.

You can also take a look at this article to see how to add, remove, or edit your Google Play payment method. 

Hope this helps. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts