Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Google mini

Google mini

i got the email that my google mini was now available, once I want to check it’s still charging full price for the google mini. Can someone help? I didn’t get the promo code.

5 Replies

Hey there @Olguine83, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I'll be happy to help you.
Could you try redeeming your Google Home Mini here?

If that doesn't work, could you send me a screenshot of the email offer (make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the Community)?

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Now if only you guys would reply to Twitter and Facebook users asking about this before the offer expires. I have tried now two times it was offered and each time I get**bleep** where it charges full and when someone on another site when googling the issue said something about the code in the url I tried it and it said it was used. Now it would not be an issue that I tried in vain once a day for it if I had a working code before the end of 2019, but thing is the "code" you distributed to my email really isnt "valid until 1/15/20" like it said in the email if it does not work. This is the second time it was offered but next time you offer it and I am sure you will give a third offer with a "last chance", you can bet I will be back before it is over raising **bleep** if it turns out like the one at the end of the year and the one that ended 11/16/19 according to the emails. Either way if you are going to offer something to your paying customers, maybe make you give us the right link/code instead of giving us a virtual middle finger 🙂 will there at least be another give away at any time or am I out of luck?

Hey @AlasdairParish - help's here!

First off, do you mind confirming that you received an email in December 2019 for the offer which contained a link to redeem the free Google Home Mini?

If so, just so you know, it's still possible to redeem your code until 15 January, so there's still time!

Could you let us know exactly what you're doing after you click on the link in the email, as well as a screenshot of the error you're receiving when trying to redeem it?

Thanks! Keep us posted 🙂

I just gave up on it at this point, but I can show you where I had the said email. Considering the email associated with my Spotify is hardly used (I has to use another email after a glitch on my PS4 led to my old account not working on my Playstation so since then I have used this one) so I never knew I got the reply but honestly I do not give a darn anymore, when discussing it with friends on Discord it is clear I will get just as much help as they did in the end. 

google mini.png

Now if you guys had replied sooner in the days I was actively watching my email for a response I would not have dismissed it as something you guys cared about. I actually was coming to get screenshots to help a buddy compile for a video he was doing showing how businesses offer free things that either are a scam or in this case, do not work properly. Just PLEASE next time you do a "free giveaway" make sure it works and when a customer the stuff is offered to has an issue you reply within a week so they do not feel ignored when needing help. I love Spotify, always will, but this was something that has me not trusting any future promotions by the service, nor plan on reaching out to support with high expectations. 

Suggested posts