Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

He invited me to a premium duo, but it doesn't show me i have the plan.

Solved!

He invited me to a premium duo, but it doesn't show me i have the plan.

I had a personal premium account. My dad had sent me an invite to the premium duo subscription. I clicked the link and it showed that i do have a duo subscription, i canceled the personal subscription but when i refreshed it, it shows that im not a part of any subsriptions and that i have a free acount.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please note that when successfully joining a Premium Family/Duo subscription, your previous plan gets canceled automatically, so when you followed the steps to cancel, you've actually left the new Duo plan.

No worries though, in that case, you can simply ask your dad to send you a new invite so you can re-join.

We hope this helps. Let us know if you have other questions.

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hi there @Zohar3,

Thanks for the reply. First, try and log into your account page. There you will see all info related to the account, including the email address, display name and username. Pay attention to the difference between the last two. Display name can be changed at any time and this is how you appear to others in the app, but this name cannot used to log in. The username can be used to log in, is usually a random string of letters and numbers and cannot be changed. Use the correct information to log into your account when you try to accept the invite to Duo. Also be advised that the address field within the invite needs you to input the street address used on the account and not your email address. Do this correctly and everything should work.

Hope this clears things up.

JoanModerator

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please note that when successfully joining a Premium Family/Duo subscription, your previous plan gets canceled automatically, so when you followed the steps to cancel, you've actually left the new Duo plan.

No worries though, in that case, you can simply ask your dad to send you a new invite so you can re-join.

We hope this helps. Let us know if you have other questions.

MihailYModerator

when i get into the invite, i try to enter my account Zohar.goldman but it just says that i cant connect, i tried changing the password and it didn't work, and when i try to enter the mail of the account it says that this email is not connected to any spotify account.

Marked as solution

Hi there @Zohar3,

Thanks for the reply. First, try and log into your account page. There you will see all info related to the account, including the email address, display name and username. Pay attention to the difference between the last two. Display name can be changed at any time and this is how you appear to others in the app, but this name cannot used to log in. The username can be used to log in, is usually a random string of letters and numbers and cannot be changed. Use the correct information to log into your account when you try to accept the invite to Duo. Also be advised that the address field within the invite needs you to input the street address used on the account and not your email address. Do this correctly and everything should work.

Hope this clears things up.

JoanModerator

Problem solved, thank you so much!

have a nice weekend (:

Suggested posts