Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Hola! Acabo de ver que me cambiaron mi plan realizando otro cobro

Hola! Acabo de ver que me cambiaron mi plan realizando otro cobro

Me cobraron por cuentes Premium individual y mi cuenta Premium es de estudiante y ya me había hecho el cobro y ahora me volvieron a cobrar por un plan Premium individual y yo no realice el cambio
7 Replies

I'm having the exact same problem. I already did the proccess to switch to Student and made sure I made the change.

Help, please.

Tengo el mismo problema. Tenía plan estudiante, pero de la nada se cambió a plan individual sin que yo hiciera el cambio. 

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Sounds like your student discount has expired. About a month ago you should've received an email with instructions on how to renew it and re-verify your eligibility with SheerID. If you don’t renew at 12 months, your Premium automatically continues at the full price. More info here.

If you can't find the email in your inbox, you can also do that on your account page. Just remember to switch the plan to Premium Student after applying the student discount on your account.

In case you run into some issues with your student discount or Premium Student check out this article.

Hope this clears things up. Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Gracias por la ayuda pero yo si renove el plan en cuanto me llego el correo de que tenia que subir mis documentos nuevamente para que se respetara el plan y justo hoy se cambio 

Hey @saxthiago_gg,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for joining the conversation. Hope you don't mind me replying in English as this is the official language here 🙂

If you renew the discount, but the subscription changed to the regular price, it's possible that the discount was not properly activated. In this case, we'd recommend making sure you've activated the discount from the email confirmation you received after uploading the documents. If not, the discount will not be active in the next billing cycle.

However, if you've successfully activated the discount prior to the charge, as this could be account related and we don't have access to users' accounts, we'd recommend contacting our Customer Support directly, so they can check your account and help you further.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, don't hesitate to ask.

OscarDCModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Buenas tardes.

Si olvidé renovar la información que valida que soy estudiante pero lo validé en ese momento en que me hicieron el cobro del plan individual ya no me regresan la diferencia de dinero que hay entre el plan de estudiante y plan individual? 

Hey there @PerlaSar,

Thanks for reaching out, hope you don't mind us replying in English!

If you renewed the student discount before the charge occurred, we suggest reaching out to our Customer Support team as we don't have access to accounts here on the Community, as mentioned by @OscarDC earlier in the thread. The Customer Support team have the best tools to help you look in to this further.

We're just a post away if you need anything else 🙂

MariaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

Suggested posts