Hulu not working for Student Premium subscription

Solved!

Hulu not working for Student Premium subscription

Plan

Student Premium

Country

USA

My Question or Issue

I've been subscribed to Spotify using the student premium for a while and have had no problems with accessing Hulu until today. Right now Hulu is only showing the "Start Watching" page and when if I click "Start Watching" or "Manage my Account" sends me to that same start page. If I access my account, it still says I have access to Hulu through Spotify. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @togo57,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. No worries - help's here 🙂

You can try linking your accounts again here, preferably using an incognito or private window in your browser on a desktop device.

If, however, you've linked your Spotify account to the wrong Hulu account, you'll need to cancel your subscription, wait until it reverts to free, then resubscribe again here.

Once you've done that, you can activate your Hulu ad-supported plan with the right Hulu account from Your Services. It'd be a good idea doing that in an incognito/private window as well.

If the above tactics don't work, you can also check out the steps at Hulu's help center or get in touch with their support team to get help with your Hulu account.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @togo57,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. No worries - help's here 🙂

You can try linking your accounts again here, preferably using an incognito or private window in your browser on a desktop device.

If, however, you've linked your Spotify account to the wrong Hulu account, you'll need to cancel your subscription, wait until it reverts to free, then resubscribe again here.

Once you've done that, you can activate your Hulu ad-supported plan with the right Hulu account from Your Services. It'd be a good idea doing that in an incognito/private window as well.

If the above tactics don't work, you can also check out the steps at Hulu's help center or get in touch with their support team to get help with your Hulu account.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

XeniaModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey, none of these solutions are working. I start at spotify, go to the Start Watching Hulu button and it takes my to a page that asks me if I'm new to Hulu or if I already have an account. I have an account that I don't use anymore, but either way it takes me to my account page, where it says that I am signed up through spotify premium. However when I go to the home page it just asks me to select a plan.

Hey @Scotchrogers,

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community!

In this case, can you try to access your Hulu account from a different device? It’d be awesome if you use a different internet connection as well to see if this makes a difference.

If this does not do the trick, we recommend you to contact directly Hulu customer support, so they can help you check if everything is fine with your account.

If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

CarlosEModerator

Suggested posts