Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

I can't pay my subscription with any credit card

I can't pay my subscription with any credit card

Plan

Premium

Country

Mexico

Device

Macbook Pro

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

I´m a premium subscription user but I had some problems with my CC, I changed the CC to renovate my subscription but always appears a message telling "There is an error with the payment, try again or use another payment method". I tried with 4 or 5 diferent Credit Cards and also Debit Cards and no matter what, always appears the same message.

I already canceled my Premium subscription (Recomended by Spotify) and I´m already using the free account at the moment, but no matter what, in every try to renovate Premium or Family subscription with diferent CC or DC, always appears the message wrote above.

What can I do?

7 Replies

Hey @jaimepr, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great!

Could you try this using another browser or incognito mode to see if that helps? If you're still having trouble, could you send me a screenshot of an error message being shown? Please hide sensitive info when posting to the community.

Keep me in the loop 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Card_Problems_Twitter.png

Hello Billy-J

I already try on 2 different browsers, Safari an Google Chrome an still can’t pay for my subscription.
Here are the screenshots of both attempts.

Thanks

[cid:412F9344-25B1-4A1A-ACC7-447A07E36652][cid:D5D808F9-0642-4B4C-87F4-14B8DE522FFE]

@jaimepr,

I wasn't able to see the screenshot. Could you try sending it again using another browser or incognito mode?

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

Here are the screenshots again.

I don’t know what do you mean with incognito mode.

[cid:B475CB4A-86CC-4083-8635-9EB470853C67][cid:79D34F64-8BED-43E7-86E8-F07DABE4D6B1]

@jaimepr,

Thanks for the info 🙂

Incognito mode is a privacy feature in some web browsers to disable browsing history and the web cache (Chrome is a great example of this). Could you try it on there to see if that helps?

Keep me posted 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

Hi Billy, I´m experienceing the same problem, this is the print screen i get with the error message. Tks a lot.  (PS Also tried incognito) 

Captura de pantalla 2018-09-16 a la(s) 1.58.54 p. m..png 

Hey @1251279164, and @jaimepr,

I understand your frustration in processing payment. In this case, let's go through some steps to get this resolved 🙂

Could you make sure you are on the right page: https://www.spotify.com/family/ ?
Also, please make sure that you don't use VPN, and that your country settings match where your card came from.

You can also check out more steps over at the Payment Troubleshooting site, if the steps above didn't work.

Keep me posted 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts