Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't resubscribe to Premium

I can't resubscribe to Premium

I subscribed to Premium for several years and due to a problem with my credit card, I had to change it. Therefore my subscription was canceled and I went back to the free subscription. When I wanted to subscribe again, an error message keeps appearing (regardless of the type of subscription): "Sorry, you are not eligible for the subscription you selected. But there are 'other ways to subscribe to Spotify Premium'.
Indeed, having already benefited from the offer of the free month, I cannot re-subscribe with the offer. How can I re-subscribe without benefiting from the offer?
2 Replies

Hello @ 

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Community. You should be able to purchase Premium Individual without a trial here.

Let me know if that does the trick!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I'm having a similar issue. Despite the fact that I've used a US payment method (the only one available to me) to pay for my T&T Premium Individual subscription, it's saying now that the payment method doesn't match. However, when I switch countries just to keep my individual subscription, it says "Sorry, you are not eligible for the subscription you selected. But there are other ways to subscribe to Spotify Premium." I just want to keep my subscription, even if it charges me an extra $5 for daring to have the only kind of debit card that works for subscriptions like this. Is that possible? Or do I just have to end my subscription?

Suggested posts