Free

Country

U.S.A

Device

Lenovo Laptop/iPhone 13

Operating System

Windows 10/iOS

My Question or Issue

Today was the last day to start the free 3-month premium trial, so I decided to go ahead and try it out. I have never tried premium or a premium trial and I've never been under a family/duo account. However, after I enter my payment information, I get a message saying I've already tried a trial. This isn't true; why can't I get my 3-month trial??

3 Replies

Hey @Frizzabella ,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

Each payment method can only be used once to claim such an offer, so maybe a family member or friend has used the payment method to claim one?

Let me know 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

@Maxim

I tried different credit cards. The first one I used to get the premium trial for a family member on a different account, so I can see why that one didn't work. However, I also tried a card that was never used on Spotify. It still didn't work.

Hey @Frizzabella ,

Thanks for getting back.

The system won't allow you to claim such an offer if you've had any kind of Premium subscription paid for with that payment method before.

This includes Premium Individual, Student, and Duo/Family. Note that you also won't be able to claim it if you paid for the Premium subscription of another user like a friend or family member.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts