I never even used the trial version! Spotify claims i used the free trial already

I never even used the trial version! Spotify claims i used the free trial already

sunflower888
Casual Listener

I'm starting to get very frustrated with Spotify and how difficult it is to use this that If my trial ever finishes i might not even sign up.

I signed up using my email address: *snip* 
it worked i then proceeded to the Prime trial where i get unlimited music and Spotify incorrectly claims that I have signed up and used this trial before! This is outrageous because its a brand new email address that i signed up. I never even got to test your stupid song playlist and then you tell me i have used the trial already.  

Can someone please look into my account and see what is going on??? 

thanks 

2 Replies

Re: I never even used the trial version! Spotify claims i used the free trial already

sunflower888
Casual Listener

so the email i used got rejected by spotify.. i guess i signed up incorrectly then?? because i could not sign up for the free trial

I use this other email adress also brand new never signed up on spotify it gave me another message saying 

It looks like you’ve taken a trial before, which means you aren’t eligible for this offer. But you can still get Spotify Premium.

Can someone tell me what this means?

Re: I never even used the trial version! Spotify claims i used the free trial already

Hey there @sunflower888,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

It's possible that you've previously used your payment method to avail for the offer which would explain why you're seeing this error message. First, we'd suggest checking with your family or friends to make sure someone you know didn’t subscribe with your details. 

If that isn't the case, we'd recommend giving another try in an incognito or private window in your browser.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day :)

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
SUGGESTED POSTS