Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Impossible de passer de Premium a Duo

Solved!

Impossible de passer de Premium a Duo

Salutations,

Il m'est impossible de passer mon abonnement de Premium (actuellement depuis des années) à Duo. Je le fais depuis l'application Android, je sélectionne le nouvel abonnement et clique ensuite sur suivant, et cela me dit que le paiement n'est pas accepté. Je n'ai changé aucun moyen de paiement, c'est le même depuis des années avec lequel je paye déjà Spotify Premium.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

oki, then i canceled the paiement for my Spotify Premium, and then only after that it's seems to be working.

Now it's seems i'm in Duo.

View solution in original post

Capture d’écran 2024-02-02 à 14.08.56.png
Screenshot_2024-02-02-14-19-09-11_51536f248b12b79f6df85c247e79b37e.jpg
6 Replies

Hey @Matevoun,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

We hope you don't mind us answering in English as this is the official language of the forum.

In this case, we'd suggest you try making the change by using a computer. From there, go to your account page and select, under available plans, the one you'd like to get next, in this case, Premium Duo. It's important to mention that the system is going to show the payment method in which the next payment is going to be charged.

If the above doesn't do the trick, we'd suggest canceling your current subscription by following the steps in this article. After that, you can wait until your account reverts to free to select a new plan. No worries, when canceling, you don't lose any premium time left on your account.

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hi,

Thank you for your help.

When i'm trying from my computer :

Capture d’écran 2024-01-30 à 12.53.10.png

Thanks for the screenshot, @Matevoun.

It seems that you're currently paying via Google Play. Could you try getting Duo directly via this link here

You can also check the info in this article in case it's not working. 

We're here should you have other questions 🙂

IvelinaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!
Marked as solution

oki, then i canceled the paiement for my Spotify Premium, and then only after that it's seems to be working.

Now it's seems i'm in Duo.

Capture d’écran 2024-02-02 à 14.08.56.png
Screenshot_2024-02-02-14-19-09-11_51536f248b12b79f6df85c247e79b37e.jpg

Hello! I've got a Premium Individual account. I received this message: 

Passez à Duo : 2 comptes Premium, 2 mois sans frais supplémentaires !

Profitez du meilleur des deux mondes avec Duo. Deux comptes Premium, deux mois sans frais supplémentaires. Conservez vos propres préférences musicales tout en faisant des économies.

Pour une durée limitée, essayez Premium Duo pendant 2 mois sans frais supplémentaires par rapport à votre abonnement existant.

TESTER DUO

Économisez par rapport à deux comptes Personnel. € 14,99/mois après l'essai. Le tarif mensuel plein s'applique indépendamment de l'utilisation des comptes des membres Duo. En tant que titulaire de l'abonnement, vous êtes responsable de la totalité de la facture mensuelle. Pour les couples résidant à la même adresse. Offre soumise à nos Conditions générales.Non cessible, valable jusqu'au 4 septembre 2024.

Hey there @ZozoleHero,

Thanks for posting in this thread!

It looks like you're seeing a notification about one of the offers that's currently running. You should be able to view the offer and sign up for it, should it look interesting to you, directly through the message or by heading over to your account page > Manage your plan.

Feel free to have a look at this page as well, for more details on how the Duo plan works and its features.

Should anything else appear, just let us know. Cheers!

MariaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts