Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Joining a Family Account after canceling Premium and it's not working

Joining a Family Account after canceling Premium and it's not working

Hi,

I have been trying to join my husband's family account for many months. I just recently realized we both are continuing to get charged even though it shows I am a member of his family account on his account and on my account it shows I am paying for my own premium account. I cancelled my invidividual account again today (I had done this before thinking it had worked). Today, after cancelling my account, I clicked to accept his link to join the family account that I received in my email. However, the link takes me back to the subscription page and there is no option to put in his invitation code or join his family account. We have continously run into issues with me joining his family account and it appears as though I am linked to his account on his end, but not on my end. Any help would be appreciated so that I can join his account and how to get reimbursed for the months that I have been paying spotify while also showing I am linked to his account.

Also, FYI the Spotify "chat/email" help support isn't working and it appears the only way I can get support is to write on this forum or post to Twitter (I don't have a Twitter account and am suprised I would need one to get help for another app). Please correct me if there is another way I can get support around this issue. Thank you!

Thank you for the help!,

Shivani

1 Reply

Hi @gribensk,

I just wanted to redirect you to spotify support because I think only they can fix this.

But you tried this already? It doesn't work you say, what does it mean? You get an error or you are not answered? To which country are you redirected?

Regards,

René

Suggested posts