Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

MILITARY/FIRST RESPONDERS DISCOUNT PETITION

MILITARY/FIRST RESPONDERS DISCOUNT PETITION

SPOTIFY,

I have been a LOYAL customer since 2014. I have asked since then if you offer a military discount. The response I constantly receive is currently only have a student discount (which is funny you couldn't apply the discount to military and first responders) I gave up the possibility of going to school to fight for my country aswell as many others who have asked this same question. WITH NO ACTION

HERE IS THE PETITION I AM PUTTING TOGETHER FOR THE SPOTIFY COMMUNITY.

If you agree and feel as though Spotify needs to stop ignoring this and saying they will do something about it but don't please reply.

If not, I will refuse to use this platform any more as others have stated and will be moving to another platform that offers this. 

Thank you

6 Replies

Hey @brianna_22 ,

A similar idea has also been suggested here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Forces-Discount/idi-p/510708

Please vote for it, and add a comment there, so it may be considered. Any update on the matter should be posted there. 🙂

Thanks.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Yea I saw that and it wasn't geared to my post! My post was geared to military /first responders and is a petition in hopes of many like they may consider. Based on how many posts are on this I'm sure Spotify has seen a decrease in accounts. I'm seriously considering another music streaming service that offers it.

Thanks though😊

Hey! I really think we need to get this implemented. According to their guidelines we have to get (100 kudos) a year for this to stay active on the idea board. We need to share from this post so that we aren't making multiple.

So I guess same goes for students but they get rewarded?

Folks ... I also served and I would love a military discount just like you do too, but you may not have realized that, according to Wikipedia, "Spotify is a Swedish audio streaming and media services provider founded on 23 April 2006 by Daniel Ek and Martin Lorentzon." Sweden and its founders really don't care that we served in the military. If you're that upset with it, then subscribe to Apple's music or another US competitor.

Yes, I would like to see Spotify offer a Military and first responder discount on premium subscriptions.

Please stop ignoring these requests.

Still listening, 

Will 

Suggested posts