Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Maintenance

Maintenance

I cannoy upgradde my subscription (payment info) because the last two days the system answers me with a message of being in maintenance "contact us later". Anybody knows what is going on?

13 Replies

I have the same issue

It's a Spotify problem. There is any solution?

Same here! Did you manage to sort it out or are you still getting the same message?

I have the same problem. I have to update my payment's informations but the system is down from saturday.

In Italy I can read this message:

"In questo momento è in corso una sessione di manutenzione quindi non siamo in grado di gestire il tuo abbonamento o aggiornare i tuoi dati di pagamento. Riprova più tardi o contatta l'assistenza clienti."

If I can't pay I can't use Spotify Premium. How can I do?

Your problem is solved now?, because now i have this this problem, can you tell me how long it lasted?

Is your problem solved?, i am having this problem now, i wanna know how long the problem lasted?

I contacted the customer service team over Twitter and the problem is that if you're out of the country where your credit card payments are made for Spotify during the time you're away in a country which doesn't have Spotify, this is the issue. You won't be able to fix the problem until you're either back in the country your payments are made from.

No i don't think that it is it, i was out of country many times and still could pay, and btw how they would possibly know if i am out of country or not as long as i can pay via my payment method?, and as long as the are getting paid why would they care where the money comes from?, is spotify matter of national security or just a music system? :))

seems this problem is really maintenance, and will be fixed soon, i just wanted to ask from people who experienced it that this maintenance mode lasts for how long?

I'm not sure what your situation is but this is mine, there is no "maintenance" going on. They monitor this and know this because if a country doesn't have Spotify they don't have the rights to the music, simple as that 😉 You're best off contacting customer support and talking to them. I won't be able to pay for Premium until I'm back in the country that has Spotify.

hi there

our situations are different, and btw i still don't understand how they could possibly know if you are back to the green zone, they simply can't do it if you don't let them by utilizing your phone's capabilities, thank you for your answer anyways

peace

I have the same problem! Have been

trying for a week 😞

Same problem here. with the difference that my friend next to me ,connected at the same wifi ,can visualize the account screen normally.

I contacted the support , and in about 8 messages they coulnd't answer me .

Dunno if it could be related , but, i'm encoutring another problem with the app , both on smartphone and laptop . I still see my account as PREMIUM even if they assure me that my account id now FREE. 

any ideas?

Actually mine got fixed after exactly 48 hours, i think they show us the same message even if our situations are different 

Suggested posts