Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing Invoice - Facture / Recu manquant

Missing Invoice - Facture / Recu manquant

Hello,

I was charged for the month of Oct 2016, but the invoice is not on my file---it skips from September to November.

Who can I can contact please to request a copy of the invoice? I can't find an email for your accounting department.

Thanks in advance.

Bonjour,

J'ai eu un prelevement pour le mois d'octobre dernier, mais il n'y pas de facture pur ce mois dans mon dossier client--- ca saute de septembre a novembre 2016.

Pourriez-vous SVP me dire a qui je dois m'adresser pour avoir une copie de ma facture d'octobre 2016?  Je ne trouve pas les coordonnees pour le departement de comptabilte.

Merci par avance.

missing october invoice - recu octobre manquant spotify.jpg
4 Replies

Hi @FP75thanks for posting in the Spotify Community! 

You can view all of your receipts on this page of your account overview. You should also check your email junk folder if you haven't received an email as Spotify will send receipts through email or text each time a payment is taken. If you're not getting your receipts and the information in your account profile is correct then you should reach out to Spotify Care through this contact form.

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the Knowledgebase or the Spotify Community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address. Spotify Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

Hope this helps!

Andy

HI Andy,

Thanks for your reply.

The image of the skipped invoice comes from the page you linked and the contact info is correct.

Do you know the email contact of the help desk at Spotify?  The only email I received was from no-reply...

Thanks in advance for your help!

Kind regards,

FP

Hey,

No probs, if you've had an email back you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address. Spotify Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

Andy

Thanks for the advice Andy!

Sent a message.

Have a great day,

FP

Suggested posts