Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Money got deducted from bank account but no premium access.

Money got deducted from bank account but no premium access.

Plan

Premium (student 59 rupees) 

Country

India

Device

Redmi Note 8 pro

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

Money got deducted from bank account but no premium access. Till now I don't get any refund. Please check this ASAP. The money was sent to as5spt356 Mumbai ind.

5 Replies

Hello there @Vardhan,

Glad to have you on the Community. No worries, we're here to help! 

If you're not seeing your Premium features while you're paying for Premium Student, could you check out this page and go through the steps? We'd recommend checking out the info here too. 

Thanks! Let us know how you get on.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Same happened with me, I made a payment of 1189 for a yearly plan via UPI, the payment was successful, It's been 2hours and I still can't see the premium subscription, tried relogging but no luck

Hello Xenia

I have tried what you have sent. But still I don't get premium plan also I don't get the refund. 

Hello again,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

If the payment didn't go through successfully on our end after your bank or credit card company already placed a temporary authorization on the funds, the charge will expire and the funds will soon reappear on your statement again. 

The time this takes can vary depending on your bank/credit card company. If the funds haven't been returned yet, we'd suggest you reach out to your payment provider to check it further for you.

If you still need help to get signed-up for Premium, take a look at this support page for tips and tricks how to get your subscription running. I'd also recommend trying an incognito or private window, preferably on a desktop device, when you enter your payment details again.

In case that doesn't work either, we suggest to get in touch with your payment provider or try a different payment method.

Hope this info is useful. Let us know if you need help with anything else.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Same happened to me. My Student plan was Active. Then I paid amount for Full-year plan. Money got deducted from the bank. but not reflected in Spotify Account. It's still showing the old plan.

Suggested posts