Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My account won’t accept my debit card and all the information is right

My account won’t accept my debit card and all the information is right

I have tried to put in my debit card info multiple times and it won’t accept it even though all the information is right and I’ve called my bank and they can’t do anything. I’m getting annoyed and want it fixed. What can I do? I’m pretty sure it’s Spotify’s fault bc I know I have money on my account and stuff so it should accept my card but it’s not and I’m getting frustrated
1 Reply

Good morning, that is frustrating… 

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble adding your debit card to your Spotify account. Here are a few things you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Check if your card is accepted by Spotify:

• Make sure your debit card is supported by Spotify. You can check this on the Spotify website or app under the Payment Methods section.
  2. Check the information entered:

• Double-check that you have entered all the information correctly, including the card number, expiration date, and security code.
    • Make sure that the name on the card matches the name on your Spotify account.
  3. Try a different payment method:

• If your card still won't work, you can try using a different payment method, such as a different debit card or a credit card.
  4. Contact Spotify support:

• If none of these steps work, you can contact Spotify support directly for further assistance.
    • You can reach out to them via their support website or social media accounts.

I hope these suggestions help you resolve the issue and allow you to add your debit card to your Spotify account.

Hoping to have solved your question!

Let me know how the situation plays out,

-Prague the Dog

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts