NEXT STEP

My payment doesnt get recogniced

My payment doesnt get recogniced

Plan

Premium

Country

Chile

My Question or Issue

Past mont, I have changed my credit card and listening from the app on android, suddenly I was asked to change my payment method. Past year till now i was on a student suscription.
When i clicked on the option to change my payment, the prices shown were only a fixed amount per year, wich got my attention because i was aware that Spotify payment was bassed on suscriptions. But, because the app drove me there i had conffidence. I payd a USD $66 suscription for a year.
After the payment, the warning of changing my payment method doesnt go away, till now that my app is blocked. i went again to the page and saw only suscriptions by monts.
The problem is that now i got billed by the payment above on my credit card and got no service. I ask please to get contact by the staff to get rid of this problem. On the attachments i add the pay certificate of my bank.

Ty!

4 Replies

Hey @Bopboph, welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with your subscription. In this case, we suggest you follow all of the steps listed in this article.

Hope that helps 🙂

hey! ty for your answer.
Unfortunately none of these steps adjust to my problem. I do have relog from every device that has my Spotify Account, the status of my suscription isn't premium, and the payment have been approved and billed by my bank, as the attachment on the first message proves.
What can i do? My app still blocked. I think the simple option is to reverse the payment (that's gotta be done by Spotify), or manually change the status of my account by a staff or something.

@SergioDavid wrote:

Hey @Bopboph, welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with your subscription. In this case, we suggest you follow all of the steps listed in this article.

Hope that helps 🙂

@SergioDavid Can i get a solution please? I've tried every single costumer comunication with Spotify, and only get a standar answer. I need a solution. I've pay $66 bucks ! I dont wanna get the SERNAC involved but if i dont get a solution in the next 24 hours, i will. Greetings!

Hey @Bopboph.

Sorry for the delay.

Sometimes when you enter your payment details, the funds are put on hold. This means that the transaction didn't go through, and the money should go back to your bank account automatically.

In this case, I suggest reaching out to your bank for more information about it.

In case they confirm that the transaction was sucessfull, please check if you have multiple Spotify accounts following these suggestions, as you could've purchased premium on a wrong account.

Keep us posted.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts