Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My premium doesn't work

My premium doesn't work

My Spotify Premium doesn't work

I saw an advertisement of 3 months spotify premium for free. It's the first time I've tried this, so I've never had Spotify Premium before. I bought (you need to fill in your bankacc) it 2 days ago, and I even got an email that it had succesfully been payed. The email says: Enjoy your Spotify Premium, the day that I bought it, and the prove that I acually bought it. 

But somehow, my account says I don't own Premium. I only have one account, so that's not the problem. Can somebody help me? 

3 Replies

Hi there!

Let's see what can be the problem.

Check once more in your subscription page that your status is not Premium.

First, sign out of your account and sign back in.

If that doesn't solve the problem check the receipt that you received via email and sign in with the username that appears on the receipt. If it's a 10 digit number, sign in with your Facebook credentials.

If that doesn't solve the problem let me know.

Hi!
I already tried all that, but it still doesn’t work. When I log in with that username, it still says I don’t own a premium account.

If the charge Spotify made to your bank account doesn't appear as pending I would suggest getting in touch with them.

You can contact Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form, or tweeting to @SpotifyCares (ENG), @SpotifyAyuda (ESP) or @SpotifyAjuda (PT).

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box 😉

Suggested posts