Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Necesito ayuda urgente

Necesito ayuda urgente

El 25 de abril contraté el spotify Premium dúo, se supone que eso caduca en un mes, faltan como 10 días y ya me esta diciendo que cambie los datos o algo así de mi tarjeta porque no acepta el pago. Por alguna razón se hicieron unos cargos a mi tarjeta por parte de Spotify, aun así me sigue diciendo que cambie mi método de pago. Se me hace muy confuso pues no ha pasado el mes, mas aparte ya me hicieron los cargos. Ojo, no estoy diciendo que quiero cancelar mi suscripción, simplemente que no me ande diciendo que cambie mi tarjeta si ya se hicieron los cargos, además de que me respeten los 10 días que me quedan, mas aparte el mes que ya me cobraron. 

1 Reply

Hi there @YohKium,

Thanks for the post.

Hope you don't mind us replying in English, as that's the official language of the Community!

Most likely your payment has failed and that's why you're seeing this error message in the app. Please check with your bank that the card you're using is enabled for secure online foreign recurring payments. If it's not, this will prevent the Spotify system from debiting your monthly subscription. On most modern cards, this is deactivated by default and you need to request it being activated.

Also, make sure that you have enough funds on your bank account. 

More info on failed payments can be found here

Hope this helps. 

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts