Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No Hulu Activation with Premium Account

No Hulu Activation with Premium Account

Plan: Premium

Free/Premium

Device:  MacBook Pro

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System: iOS 10

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I am stil not seeing Hulu Activation when I log into Spotify.I've already cleared my cache, cookies and tried incognito mode. I don't see an area where it says "Your Services" but I do see that i have something that appears to be a Hulu Subscription within the "Apps" section. How do I go about accessing my Hulu subsciption? 

Screen Shot 2019-06-09 at 6.14.06 PM.png
4 Replies

Hey @pupuhonu Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Im assuming that you have already created an account with Hulu. If not, then you will have to sign up with hulu and then link the account to your Spotify account. If you have already signed up with Hulu then all you have to do is link your account to Spotify. To do this you will have to go to your Account Overview> Activate Hulu. It will ask you to fill out the necessary info and then your account will be activated to your Spotify account.

If you need help with the linking click here

Keanu_C

Keanu_CSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

there is no hulu option for me when I am logged into my account. I have a Spotify Premium account. 

When I click the link that's been shared above, it says I need a student account? 

I only just found out about this offer through friends who got Hulu, and I've been checking for the past few days, but this hasn't changed. What gives? 

Hey @stormewg  Welcome to the Spotify Community!

You need to have the Student Premium in order to have the bundle of Hulu and Showtime. In order to get Student Premium you must be currently attending a university. If you are currently attending a university go to Spotify.com/student and click on Get Started to fill out the info for the Student Premium.

Keanu_C

Keanu_CSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

When did this change? I stopped my premium subscription with Hulu, a few months ago and I re-signed up yesterday. I swear I had it then. I thought it came with every premium account???

Suggested posts