Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No automatic payment

No automatic payment

I got premium for al long time. And i've switched to family premium 2/3 months ago. Normally it pays automaticly on the 7 of the month. But it hasn't payed this 7th of june and in the app it says i have a free account. I have enough money on my payment device, why is it not paying?
1 Reply

Hey @Jasperheeze!

Thanks for getting in touch with the Spotify Community. We'd like to help. 

If your subscription didn't renew, please make sure your payment card it's still meeting these requirements. 

1. Was your payment method issued in the same country that’s registered to your Spotify account?
  2. Is your card enabled for foreign purchases, and online and recurring transactions?
    You can contact your bank or credit company to check this. You may also need to have your card set up for 3D Secure online transactions. Examples include “Verified by Visa” and “Mastercard SecureCode”.
  3. Has your card expired or been canceled?
    Contact your bank or credit card company for further details or to request a new card. Then update your payment details, and try signing up again.
  4. Are you purchasing Premium with another company?
    If you subscribe to Spotify Premium with one of our payment partners (such as your mobile phone or broadband company), please contact that company for information about your payments. 

Let us know if you have any questions. We'll be here for you. 

Sophia 

Suggested posts