Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem with payment

Problem with payment

I'm having problems with my invoice, this month I received 2 bills on my invoice to pay. I have already seen the site, and they redirect me to the receipts page, but I can't connect because the page is offline. I would like to someone help me!

spty.png
1 Reply

Hey @lanthony!

Thanks for getting in touch with the Spotify Community. We'd like to help. 

If you have several charges from Spotify within the same month, we recommend checking the following:

1. Your Spotify receipts page Sometimes banks can give duplicate notifications about a single charge, giving the impression you’re being charged double. You can always check what you’re being charged by logging in to your Spotify receipts page
  2. You may have clicked START MY SPOTIFY PREMIUM twice by mistake during the signup process. If this happens, you don’t need to do anything. The second payment is automatically applied to your next month, and you won’t be charged again until the month after. You can check this on your subscription page.

It's also possible that any extra charges are only 'pending' and won't complete, meaning no money will actually leave your account. 

If you're not able to access your profile page, we'd recommend trying on a different device. Also, try to access using a different browser or an incognito window. 

Let us know if you have any questions. We'll be here for you. 

Sophia

Suggested posts