Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not all Premium features useable

Not all Premium features useable

I just got Spotify Premium by paying with Paysafe. Two Problems:
1: Why didnt i get the free trail Month? I was sure that last Moth i orderd it the first time i did it with klicking onto an Add who said: 1 Moth free and then I need to pay. Is this not an option if I play with playsave?
2: Sinice this Month I am  able to dowload music to hear it offline and no adds are running as I am used to. But i just able to schuffle my playlists. The app wants me to buy Premium again, but i alrdy have it!

3 Replies

Hey @Mrjohnny1911, welcome to the Spotify Community!

This offer is valid for new users only - is this your case? Also, you should check the Paysafe conditions regarding this offer.

With respect to your app, just reinstall it to solve the issue 🙂

https://support.spotify.com/using_spotify/troubleshooting/reinstallation-of-spotify/

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I thaugt I had it but after the first Moth the premium just ended. With my math I should had 2 Moths with one time paying right? And this was not the Case!
Thats why I needed to buy one more month at the firstpPlace.

I see.

In this case I suggest you get in touch with the Spotify Cares staff - They'll be happy to help you further with this.

There are a few ways to contact them. One is filling out the online contact form.

Another great way is to reach Spotify via Twitter - just send them a Direct Message @SpotifyCares.

You can also use the Facebook support. Shoot them a message here: Spotify Cares.

When you message them, inform all the e-mail addresses on the plan.

Hope this is more helpful 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts